SHE’S SO RAJIC
There’s nothing that goes better with sun kissed skin than layers of delicate chains in both silver and gold. Get inspired by this amazing editorial in Cover June/July 2014.
Get the jewelry here:
//IMAGES FROM HERE//
Post by The Many Lives of Line
It’s Sunday and that means it’s time for a new edition of #INSTA RAJIC - here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
1. Some ME time with virgin pinacolada smoothie, fresh fruit and some fashion porno.
2. Coffee and Rajic jewelry beautifully featured at This is Glamorous instagram.
3. A little postcard from the heatwave in Vilnius
Wish you a suberb Sunday!
ARTS & CULTURE: JEFF KOONS WHITNEY MUSEUM, NEW YORK
Let’s start this weekend with some colour! Planning a trip to New York this fall? Then make sure to pay a visit to the Whitney Museum of American Art and Jeff Koons exhibition: a retrospective. June 27 - Oct 19, 2014.
As you already know we LOVE mrs. Richie’s sense of fashion, but what we also love is her sense of humour. Therefore it’s not strange we’ve fallen head over heels in her tv show: Candidly Nicole - where you can take part of both. Watch both old and new episodes here and here.
Summer is here and we love to spend our days with a good book - on the beach, in bed or traveling. Here’s our 3 favorite summer reads.
- Bridget Jones Diary Mad About the boy by Helen Fielding
Bridget Jones is back - whittier and more hilarious than ever. Struggling with single motherhood, tweeting and finding back to herself in that rude period in life called “middle age”. Will give you a good laugh.
- Love Letters of great men and women
This wonderful collection of love letters is the perfect summer read for the beach. Enjoy F. Scott Fitzgerald declare his love in letters among other famous people all the way from the 18th century to present time. Easy to read and will leave you with a large portion of inspiration for love.
- Blonde by Joyce Carol Oates
A glamorous movie star, a lover, a helpless little girl - the legend of Marilyn Monroe really comes alive in this dazzling fictional portrait of one of our times most enduring icons. With it’s over 800 pages this is the perfect book to bring on a vacation and get lost in.
// IMAGE: from here //
Every Sunday we´ll share some glam moments from our Instagram. For daily updates please follow us on Instragram @shoprajic
1. No better way to start the day off with breakfast in bed accompanied by The Rajic Journal.
2. Taking business with our intern Line over some veggie deliciousness at restaurant Satori, Malmö.
3. Taking a break from reality at the rooftop pool at Clarion Post Hotel, Gothenburg.
This healthy smoothie is a real favorite at the Rajic office - filled with vitamins and nutriments it’s the perfect start to a day.
Here’s our recipe:
Ingredients - 2 glasses
1 green apple
1 dl frozen mango
2 tablespoons Reneé Voltaire Green Detox powder
2 dl water
Mix in a blender - ready to serve!