SHE’S SO RAJIC
How gorgeous can one be? We’re loving Daria Werbowy’s look in WSJ Magazine. The rich palette, the mid length soft waves and of course the delicate golden accessories.
Get the jewelry here:
1. Arch Chain Wrap Bracelet (soon in store)
//IMAGES FROME HERE//
CPH FW REPORT
Hanging out at Copenhagen Fashion Week is always a pleasure - chic Copenhageners, inspiring fashion shows and showroom meetings - what isn’t there to love? Here’s some snapshots of what we’ve been up to for the past few days:
1. Stine Ladefoged x Vera Vega fashion show.
2. Checking out gorgeous pieces from Line&Jo ss15.
3. Meeting with Figaro agency - we’re so in love with their showroom!
4. Let the show begin - 2OR + BYYAT.
5. Obligatory The Gallery photo.
6. In between shows there’s always time for some ice cream.
OFF TO CPH FW
Copenhagen fashion week is calling and we’re bringing our most sparkling accessories. Make sure to tune in here and at @shoprajic for fashionable updates.
Arm candy alert! I love to mix and match these gorgeous bracelets from Johnny Ramli. With handmade 14 K gold charms on the adjustable delicate thread they’re made for everyday perfection.
Get Johnny Ramli’s Wishbracelets here.
What’s been up at @shoprajic this week?
1. Friday desktop details, kicking off the weekend with our Spike pendant necklace from Anton Heunis.
2. Day dreaming.
3. Hot and rainy summer days are made for a good read, ice coffee and some sparkling jewelry.
Wish you all a lovely Sunday!
SHE’S SO RAJIC
There’s nothing that goes better with sun kissed skin than layers of delicate chains in both silver and gold. Get inspired by this amazing editorial in Cover June/July 2014.
Get the jewelry here:
//IMAGES FROM HERE//
Post by The Many Lives of Line
It’s Sunday and that means it’s time for a new edition of #INSTA RAJIC - here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
1. Some ME time with virgin pinacolada smoothie, fresh fruit and some fashion porno.
2. Coffee and Rajic jewelry beautifully featured at This is Glamorous instagram.
3. A little postcard from the heatwave in Vilnius
Wish you a suberb Sunday!
ARTS & CULTURE: JEFF KOONS WHITNEY MUSEUM, NEW YORK
Let’s start this weekend with some colour! Planning a trip to New York this fall? Then make sure to pay a visit to the Whitney Museum of American Art and Jeff Koons exhibition: a retrospective. June 27 - Oct 19, 2014.
As you already know we LOVE mrs. Richie’s sense of fashion, but what we also love is her sense of humour. Therefore it’s not strange we’ve fallen head over heels in her tv show: Candidly Nicole - where you can take part of both. Watch both old and new episodes here and here.
Summer is here and we love to spend our days with a good book - on the beach, in bed or traveling. Here’s our 3 favorite summer reads.
- Bridget Jones Diary Mad About the boy by Helen Fielding
Bridget Jones is back - whittier and more hilarious than ever. Struggling with single motherhood, tweeting and finding back to herself in that rude period in life called “middle age”. Will give you a good laugh.
- Love Letters of great men and women
This wonderful collection of love letters is the perfect summer read for the beach. Enjoy F. Scott Fitzgerald declare his love in letters among other famous people all the way from the 18th century to present time. Easy to read and will leave you with a large portion of inspiration for love.
- Blonde by Joyce Carol Oates
A glamorous movie star, a lover, a helpless little girl - the legend of Marilyn Monroe really comes alive in this dazzling fictional portrait of one of our times most enduring icons. With it’s over 800 pages this is the perfect book to bring on a vacation and get lost in.
// IMAGE: from here //